Chris Atherton wrote a great post in August, expressing her frustration at a lack of spare time. All I could do was nod in sympathy and slog on. I’ve been in a ‘capacity vacuum’ for much of this year and Chris’s comments summed up my own experiences to a large degree. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not been a bad year, just a spectacularly productive and particularly intense one. I’ve much to reflect on and write about in the coming months, and I’m feeling energised and productive – like a surfer propelled from the barrel of a wave. Good to be back.
- RT @samaritans: If you're only going to watch one thing today, please watch this. You could help save a life. Retweet this to help us rais… 1 week ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Never stop retweeting... https://t.co/oeAhmg2Qli 1 week ago
- RT @STPictures: #OurTVPickoftheWeek #TheBoyWithTheTopknot (Mon @BBCTwo 9pm) @ST_Television @Sathnam @JoannaVanderham @sacha_dhawan http… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCTwo: Based on the critically acclaimed memoir by @Sathnam, @sacha_dhawan stars in The Boy with the Topknot. Monday, 9pm, @BBCTwo. ht… 1 week ago
- RT @Sathnam: Feel so lucky to have had a screening for #TheBoyWithTheTopKnot in my home town. Dream evening, thankyou everyone who came & @… 2 weeks ago