Chris Atherton wrote a great post in August, expressing her frustration at a lack of spare time. All I could do was nod in sympathy and slog on. I’ve been in a ‘capacity vacuum’ for much of this year and Chris’s comments summed up my own experiences to a large degree. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not been a bad year, just a spectacularly productive and particularly intense one. I’ve much to reflect on and write about in the coming months, and I’m feeling energised and productive – like a surfer propelled from the barrel of a wave. Good to be back.
- RT @DalaiLama: What we need today are universal values based not on faith but on scientific findings, common experience and common sense. 5 days ago
- ‘Martin’ by Donal Moloney. A gift to us all. Truly lovely. vimeo.com/231701977 1 week ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Tonight this woman returns from space, the all-time US record-holder. Commander Peggy Whitson PhD, you rock. Safe landin… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TeenaClouston: Thot for week: When you make your path in life slow down & take your time; wherever you're going you'll still get there.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrisdc77: If someone says incremental science & replications are "boring" show them this b/c THIS is what 50+ yrs of THAT gave us in a… 1 month ago