Chris Atherton wrote a great post in August, expressing her frustration at a lack of spare time. All I could do was nod in sympathy and slog on. I’ve been in a ‘capacity vacuum’ for much of this year and Chris’s comments summed up my own experiences to a large degree. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not been a bad year, just a spectacularly productive and particularly intense one. I’ve much to reflect on and write about in the coming months, and I’m feeling energised and productive – like a surfer propelled from the barrel of a wave. Good to be back.
- RT @vickycornell: Help honor and #keepthepromise for @chriscornell show your support #worldrefugeeday all proceeds go to @theIRC https://t.… 1 month ago
- We have arrived at Compton Hospice! A fabulous week for our walk 'Home from Home' - 128 measured miles!! Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Team Wolverhampton! We're making our way down the 21 Locks to Aldersley - thank you so much to everyone for joining… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Team Tipton is go! See you in Wolverhampton - Broad St Basin at 1230 😀 ❤️HomefromHome17❤️ https://t.co/tlh5QwcvBD 1 month ago
- ❤️For Mum❤️ https://t.co/LscAjoGBGm 1 month ago