Recently, I was pondering the development of questioning technique and was leafing through a copy of Geoff Petty’s ‘Teaching Today’ (a widely recommended reference book for teachers). I was surprised to find that his book has been revised and re-issued as Edition 4 (2009). Unlike a lot of other authors, Petty isn’t bound by his own ideas; he interprets research and accepts improvements. He references Coffield’s Learning Styles report amongst a host of other recent research. I bought a fresh copy of his book immediately. It’s an easy read, filled with golden nuggets – I highly recommended it.
- RT @vickycornell: Help honor and #keepthepromise for @chriscornell show your support #worldrefugeeday all proceeds go to @theIRC https://t.… 1 month ago
- We have arrived at Compton Hospice! A fabulous week for our walk 'Home from Home' - 128 measured miles!! Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Team Wolverhampton! We're making our way down the 21 Locks to Aldersley - thank you so much to everyone for joining… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Team Tipton is go! See you in Wolverhampton - Broad St Basin at 1230 😀 ❤️HomefromHome17❤️ https://t.co/tlh5QwcvBD 1 month ago
- ❤️For Mum❤️ https://t.co/LscAjoGBGm 1 month ago