Recently, I was pondering the development of questioning technique and was leafing through a copy of Geoff Petty’s ‘Teaching Today’ (a widely recommended reference book for teachers). I was surprised to find that his book has been revised and re-issued as Edition 4 (2009). Unlike a lot of other authors, Petty isn’t bound by his own ideas; he interprets research and accepts improvements. He references Coffield’s Learning Styles report amongst a host of other recent research. I bought a fresh copy of his book immediately. It’s an easy read, filled with golden nuggets – I highly recommended it.
- RT @samaritans: If you're only going to watch one thing today, please watch this. You could help save a life. Retweet this to help us rais… 1 week ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Never stop retweeting... https://t.co/oeAhmg2Qli 1 week ago
- RT @STPictures: #OurTVPickoftheWeek #TheBoyWithTheTopknot (Mon @BBCTwo 9pm) @ST_Television @Sathnam @JoannaVanderham @sacha_dhawan http… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCTwo: Based on the critically acclaimed memoir by @Sathnam, @sacha_dhawan stars in The Boy with the Topknot. Monday, 9pm, @BBCTwo. ht… 1 week ago
- RT @Sathnam: Feel so lucky to have had a screening for #TheBoyWithTheTopKnot in my home town. Dream evening, thankyou everyone who came & @… 2 weeks ago